|Vol 1, No 2 (2014)||Teaching Business Correspondence: Lessons from the Globalised Workplace||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 4, No 1 (2017)||Why do Hong Kong Cantonese ESL learners choose a certain English article for use?||Abstract PDF|
|Alice Yin Wa Chan|
|Vol 3, No 2 (2016)||Examining teaching behaviour of NNESTs and NESTs in Hong Kong through classroom observations||Abstract PDF|
|Lai Ping Florence Ma|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2015)||Factors affecting the use of L2 motivational strategies: Teachers understanding of motivation and beyond||Abstract PDF|
|Tim S. O. Lee|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"